- License Offices - Main
- Shelby County License Offices
- Registration Renewal ATM
Registration Renewal ATM
The Shelby County Registration ATM is a self-service ATM that offers a fast and easy way to renew your vehicle registrations without having to wait in line.
Complete your registration renewal in 3 easy steps!!
- What is a Shelby County Registration ATM?
The registration ATM allows Shelby County residents to drive or walk up and renew their vehicle registrations without having to wait in line.
- Who can use the ATM?
Any resident of Shelby County.
- What information do I need to use the ATM?
You must be a resident of Shelby County.
You will need either your tag renewal notice or your drivers license and tag number.
- What can be renewed at the ATM?
- Vehicle Registration renewals
- Vehicle Registration that does not require a new license plate
- Vehicles that do not require updated insurance information
- What cannon be renewed at the ATM?
- Registrations with a tag format update
- Registrations that require yearly eligibility documents
- Registrations that have an MLI inquiry
- Who do I contact if I am unable to complete my registration renewal during regular business hours?
Please reach out to us through our chat feature at the link below:Get live help via:
- Will I get my registration and decal immediately?
Yes, your registration and decal will be printed as soon as your renewal is completed.
- What are the payment options?
- Will I pay a fee to use the ATM?
No, there is no additional fee for using the registration renewal ATM.