Leak Inquiry

Leak Adjustment Criteria:

  • Primarily leaks outside the home on the main water line may request an adjustment.
  • Common leaks that may not qualify for an adjustment are leaks on sprinkler systems, appliances such as water heaters and running toilets.

To request a leak adjustment, provide the following information:

  1. Customer Name and Daytime Phone Number
  2. Property Address and Customer Number
  3. Leak Repair Date. If repaired by a plumber, a copy of the repair bill.
  4. Detailed location of the leak

Please email cs-water@shelbyal.com the above information or mail to the address below:

Shelby County Water Services
Attn: Water Superintendent
19220 HWY 280 E STE 101